Applications for the HerMeNow Accelerator program are open to women-led social enterprises from the MENA + Africa (including Armenia) regions.
In collaboration with the Stardust Concept ESG and Impact Division, the almost entirely remote and online program is designed for women-led social enterprises focusing on building impactful solutions in culture, mindset, and education.
The HerMeNow Accelerator program is structured as a three-month program driven by Bloom’s project-based learning methodology and world-class support.
The HerMeNow Accelerator will support 10 women-led social enterprises across the MENA+Africa region.
To qualify for the HerMeNow Accelerator program, You must be a Social Enterprise that is past the product/market fit stage and that:
- Already generates revenues or have considerable user and/or product traction
- Planning to expand your teams
- Is economically viable in the long term
- Is a responsible and inclusive social enterprise
- Is based in MENA + Africa (including Armenia)
Selected Teams Get:
- Funding to support an essential aspect of the business that could improve growth and sustainability.
- Each enterprise will get a 2,000$ grant to support the enterprise’s needs and potential impact.
- Training, mentorship, and other support during the three-month accelerator program.
- Lifetime access to Bloom’s resources and HerMeNow’s network of entrepreneurs, including mentors, investors, alumni, and staff
- Demo day exposure and other investor connections
For more details and application, visit HERE.