Applications for the Toptal Scholarships for empowering the next generation of female leaders are open. Toptal will award five scholarships to aspiring female leaders in five global regions: Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and Oceania. Each winner will receive (US)$10,000 and a year of weekly one-on-one mentoring by a Toptal expert. Toptal believes in providing opportunities for exceptional women to break through barriers and accomplish extraordinary outcomes.
- The Scholarships Program is only available to individuals who consistently live and identify as women, age 16 and older.
- The scholarships program is open to any woman with a passion for changing the future, and applicants from all majors and academic standings are welcome.
- You must be a legal resident or citizen of your country of residence to enter the Scholarship Program.
How To Apply
- First, write a blog post on your chosen idea to change the world. The blog post (“Blog Post”) must clearly include the following sections:
-Your vision to change the world
-How you believe you can accomplish your goals
-Support and mentorship you need to accomplish your goals
-It must clearly and unambiguously reference Toptal Scholarships
-Publish the Blog Post on your personal blog about your idea.
- The Blog Post must be at least 1,000 words. To be and remain eligible for the Scholarship Program, the Blog Post must remain posted during the entire Scholarship Program, including any period of awards.
- If you decide to include in your application links to software you have written, you must link to the GitHub repository in the application form.
Africa – 30 September 2018
Oceania – 31 October 2018
Asia – 30 November 2018
Europe – 31 January 2019
Americas – 31 March 2019
Entries will be judged on the originality of the idea, your plan for making it happen, and your passion for the cause it represents.